Mi-Co’s Mi-Forms System enables paperless business processes and mobile data collection by:
- Providing a drag & drop rapid form design and automation tool called the Mi-Forms Designer, usable by lines of business
- Supporting all modern handwritten and touch mobile data capture hardware devices with software that captures, transforms, stores and securely communicates ink, recognized handwritten data, barcodes, photos, audio and more
- Providing centralized deployment and control consoles from the Mi-Forms Server for users, forms & devices
- Enabling communication of the original ink and recognized forms data to any relational database from Access to SQL Server to Oracle, and the capture of legally binding e-signatures
- Allowing both online & secure offline data collection & transmission, through store & forward mechanisms
- Enabling deeper integration of Mi-Forms components within your platform using the Mi-Forms .NET SDK
The Mi-Forms mobile forms software system has been used by Healthcare, Field Service, Energy, Manufacturing, Finance, and Government organizations for 14 years. Mi-Co’s customers include Sutter Health, AT&T, the IRS, the United Nations, the US Department of Agriculture, Eli Lilly and many others.
At Mi-Co we believe that technology should simplify lives without adding complicated applications or expensive hardware.
Mi-Co’s system is built to be intuitive & user-friendly, so your organization will achieve paperless processes and reach your business automation goals without the painful ‘new technology’ learning curve.
Visit www.mi-corporation.com today to request a free demo or eval of Mi-Forms today.