TrackAbout is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution to track, manage, maintain and optionally rent portable physical assets. Data for each individual asset is collected at numerous points along the supply chain using barcodes or RFID tags and rugged handheld scanners, smartphones and tablets. Smart technology automatically corrects errors that typically occur in the field. Our mobile applications enable paperless delivery tickets, mobile receipt printing and electronic signatures. Work processes can be located on the mobile device to ensure employees follow procedures as required, leaving no chance for incomplete information or missed steps.
Our customers are experiencing unprecedented operational efficiencies and revenue growth. In fact, they typically realize a return on investment in less than one year.
- Minimize manual errors with automated data collection
- Calculate true asset rental balances through precise asset tracking
- Correct billing mistakes by cross-checking tracking data against your enterprise system
- Purchase fewer new assets by deploying the existing fleet more effectively
- Conduct fast on-site customer audits with rugged mobile devices
- Improve safety by keeping detailed maintenance records
- Provide first-rate customer service with accurate, easy-to-read bills
- Win new business by offering customers the ability to view, manage and move assets within their own facility
Core Tracking - provides the tools you need to effectively control and optimize your portable assets, tracking each specific asset, correcting data errors and protecting data integrity.
Rental - automates the management of rented or leased portable assets, making it easy to correctly determine rental balances and manage prices globally across all your customers.
Maintenance - records maintenance, inspection and testing actions performed and generates reports on these activities for each asset.
Follow-On Tracking – provides a unified view of account information by granting your customers ability to view, manage and move assets within their own facility.
Linked Exchange - shares asset information with partners in your supply chain who also use TrackAbout, enabling both organizations to see the exchange of assets between facilities.